Adding To Cart
The Doctor Behind It All
Dr Edward SalkoMedical Director
Board-Certified Physician and Medical Director of Personalabs. Earned his Bachelor of Science in chemistry and pre-med from the University of Florida in Gainesville and his Doctor of Osteopathy Medicine in 1980 from Kansas City University School of Medicine. Dr. Salko’s career has specialized in family and emergency medicine. His passion is to provide clients with the tools they need in the most convenient way possible to allow them to take charge of their own healthcare.
Read more about dr Salko
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Associate
Corporate Accounts Manager
Customer Service Associate
Chief Technical Officer
Personalabs is a privately-held health care company dedicated to providing American consumers with fast, easy and affordable access to:
- Blood tests and lab tests that can provide vital insights to one’s current state of health,
- Physician consultations from the comfort of their home or office, and
- Prescriptions for some conditions
Many Americans are not aware that they can purchase their own blood tests directly without having to see a doctor or get insurance approval first. While Personalabs is not intended to replace a patient’s primary care physician, we strive to empower American consumers to take greater control of their own healthcare decisions and make it easier to be proactive in managing their personal health.
Americans who are currently without health insurance or who have high-deductible health insurance policies that require them to pay out-of-pocket for lab tests and doctor visits until their deductible is met can enjoy substantial savings on lab tests and physician consultations through Personalabs.
Personalabs affordable direct-to-consumer healthcare services include:
- Discount pricing on nearly 400 blood and lab tests
- Doctor order, oversight and critical follow-up included
- More than 2,300 patient service centers nationwide
- Convenient physician consultations via telephone or video
- Easy online ordering
- Easy online access to lab test results
- Privacy protections of personal health information
- Caring and personalized customer service
- Prescription services for some health conditions
Lab test results are uploaded directly to each customer’s secure Personalabs patient portal and visually displayed in a manner that is easy to understand. In most cases, lab test results are available within 24-48 hours. Some test results can take up to 10 days.
In addition to providing access to a wide range of lab tests at discount prices, Personalabs also enables customers to schedule phone or video consultations from the comfort of their home or office. The Personalabs network of board-certified physicians can advise patients on which lab tests they should order, review patient test results and provide expert medical advice to guide patient healthcare decisions.
Personalabs’ board-certified physicians can provide customers with prescriptions for:
- oral contraceptives (birth control pills).
- sexually transmitted diseases,
- urinary tract infections,
- erectile dysfunction, and
Contact usConcerns or Questions regarding Personalabs? Contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Get in touch