The Personalabs Health Snapshot is a health risk assessment that shows whether an individual has Metabolic Syndrome and whether he or she is at low, medium or high risk of developing one or more chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, lung disease or stroke. The Health Snapshot utilizes a full range of blood test results and biometric data to determine one’s Metabolic Syndrome Score. Individuals at medium or high risk for chronic disease can improve their health outlook by implementing changes in their diet, activity level, and quitting smoking.
Adults ages 20 and up who want to check their health status and prevent the onset of chronic life-threatening diseases.
The Lipid Panel and Glucose test require patients to fast 9-12 hours prior to collection. This means that no food or beverage other than water should be consumed within 9-12 hours before testing. Once you have received your test results, you have the option of scheduling a consultation with a physician in the Personalabs network or a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach to review your results and help you develop a wellness action plan to improve your health score.
Lipid Panel (Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, LDL-Cholesterol (calculated), Cholesterol/HDL Ratio (calculated), Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated), Glucose levels.
Biometric Information Required:
Blood Pressure - Systolic, Diastolic,
Customers must provide their own biometric data. In order to do so, you can visit your local pharmacy or supermarket to obtain your Blood Pressure and Heart Rate readings. As for your Waist/Height Ratio, you can use a tape measurer to measure your waist circumference at a horizontal line one inch above your belly button. You can also use the same tape measurer to identify your height.
Please note you must provide the biometric information to gain access to the Health Snapshot report.
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
2-3 Business Days
Please note that turnaround times may vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider. Please call us to confirm.
- To be able to use our service you must abide by our Refund Policy.
- Refunds are only permitted prior to submission of specimens for testing.
- You may request to cancel your lab order within seven (7) days of the date of purchase to receive a refund.
- Your refund will be reduced by $15 to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request to charge and refund your credit card.
- No refunds are given after seven (7) days.
- However, a credit can be issued to your account, less the $15 fee, and can be used towards your next order.
- After visiting the lab and having your blood drawn, no refund can be made.
- If for any reason Personalabs is unable to process your specimen, you will receive a full (100%) refund for the test(s) not performed.
- Lab orders are only valid for up to six (6) months from the purchase date at which point any unused lab orders are purged from our system. If you wish to reinstated your lab order, you will be charged a $15 fee to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request.
- Discount Codes are not redeemable and only one may be used for each purchase.
- Adjustments, credits and/or refunds for discount codes not entered at the time of ordering will not be issued.
- To process your refund, you must first request via email by selecting “Send a Message” on the Contact Us tab section.
- Please provide your Order information and reason for the refund.
- Please allow 24 to 72 hours to process your claim.
- After we accept your refund request, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method originally used to place the order (Debit Card, Credit Card, HSA or PayPal).
- The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus $15 of your original charge to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request to charge and refund your credit card.
- You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to reflect in your account.
How it works
- Select Order a Test
Choose from over 390
- Print Doctor's Order
Doctor's Order Included
With All Orders
- Visit a Lab Today
Same day testing at 2,300 locations
- Get Your Results Online
in as little as 2-4 days in most cases