Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are two of the most common contracted STDs
This is a urine test that looks for either Chlamydia and Gonorrhea through nucleic acid amplification.
Chlamydia is commonly spread because many times it does not cause any symptoms. Chlamydia is treatable with antibiotics. However, if it goes untreated it can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease in women or cause infertility. In men it can cause NGU (nongonococca urethritis). This is one of the most common STDs with approximately 1 million people affected in the United States alone.
Symptoms in women:
3/4 of women show no symptoms, abnormal vaginal discharge, burning sensation when urinating, lower abdominal pain, low back pain, nausea, fever, pain during intercourse and bleeding between menstrual periods.
Symptoms in Men:
Half of men show no symptoms, discharge from penis, burning sensation when urinating, burning and itching around the opening of the penis.
Gonorrhea is another common STD that according to the CDC has 700,000 new cases each year. The CDC also reports that the highest incidence of gonorrhea occurs in sexually active teenagers, young adults, and African Americans. This is another one of the STDs that can occur with little to no symptoms, that is why it is so important to get tested.
Complications also include pelvic inflammatory disease in women if left untreated.
Detection of STD after unprotected sex, multiple sexual partners.
No special preparation is necessary prior to sample collection.
If you have tested positive for this STD, we will automatically provide you with STD counselling and a Doctor’s prescription to a pharmacy of your choice for you to get STD treatment, free of charge. This service is the starting point for you receiving your STI treatment. Please note you will have to pay for the medication at the pharmacy.
We can only offer treatment prescriptions in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea by NAA(urine) - TC - 11363
Detection of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae by nucleic acid amplification technology
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider.
- To be able to use our service you must abide by our Refund Policy.
- Refunds are only permitted prior to submission of specimens for testing.
- You may request to cancel your lab order within seven (7) days of the date of purchase to receive a refund.
- Your refund will be reduced by $15 to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request to charge and refund your credit card.
- No refunds are given after seven (7) days.
- However, a credit can be issued to your account, less the $15 fee, and can be used towards your next order.
- After visiting the lab and having your blood drawn, no refund can be made.
- If for any reason Personalabs is unable to process your specimen, you will receive a full (100%) refund for the test(s) not performed.
- Lab orders are only valid for up to six (6) months from the purchase date at which point any unused lab orders are purged from our system. If you wish to reinstated your lab order, you will be charged a $15 fee to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request.
- Discount Codes are not redeemable and only one may be used for each purchase.
- Adjustments, credits and/or refunds for discount codes not entered at the time of ordering will not be issued.
- To process your refund, you must first request via email by selecting “Send a Message” on the Contact Us tab section.
- Please provide your Order information and reason for the refund.
- Please allow 24 to 72 hours to process your claim.
- After we accept your refund request, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method originally used to place the order (Debit Card, Credit Card, HSA or PayPal).
- The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus $15 of your original charge to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request to charge and refund your credit card.
- You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to reflect in your account.
How it works
- Select Order a Test
Choose from over 390
- Print Doctor's Order
Doctor's Order Included
With All Orders
- Visit a Lab Today
Same day testing at 2,300 locations
- Get Your Results Online
in as little as 2-4 days in most cases