Adding To Cart
Item already existing in cart. View Cart
Male Age Management Follow-up Evaluation Blood Test
The comprehensive panel seeks to evaluate disorders that occur as the male body ages like diabetes, prostate cancer, cardiovascular disorders, vitamin D deficiency, etc. It quantifies multiple hormones, vitamins and metabolic products specific to men.
Family history of diabetes, cardiac disorders, early dsylipidaemia, hormonal disorders, vitamin D deficiency.
Fasting for 12 hours is a must. Alcohol must be avoided for 24 hours prior to test.
Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate (DHEA-S) - TC - 402
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I) - TC - 16293
Testosterone, free and total - TC - 36170
Vitamin D (25-hydroxy-vitamin D) - TC - 17306
Hemoglobin A1c with Estimated Average Glucose - TC - 16802
Estradiol, Sensitive - TC - 30289
Insulin, Free and Total, Serum - TC - 561
Prostate-specific Antigen (PSA) - TC - 5363
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) - TC - 90567
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider.
- To be able to use our service you must abide by our Refund Policy.
- Refunds are only permitted prior to submission of specimens for testing.
- No refunds are given after seven (7) days.
- After visiting the lab and having your blood drawn, no refund can be made.
- Discount Codes are not redeemable and only one may be used for each purchase.
- Please provide your Order information and reason for the refund.
- Please allow 24 to 72 hours to process your claim.
- You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to reflect in your account.
|Normal||Normal||Calcium regulation system functioning OK|
|Low||High||PTH is responding correctly; may run other tests to check for other causes of hypocalcemia|
|Low||Normal or Low||PTH not responding correctly; probably have hypoparathyroidism|
|High||High||Parathyroid gland producing too much PTH; may do imaging studies to check for hyperparathyroidism|