Adding To Cart
Item already existing in cart. View Cart
Prenatal Blood Test Basic
The Personalabs Prenatal Panel is used in the first trimester of your pregnancy, or can be used prior to you becoming pregnant. The panel tests for several different elements as shown below
We have created a blood test that includes the same blood tests that would be requested on your first doctors visit in your first trimester. You can send your results directly to your doctor via your Personalabs account, or you can print them to take them to your first prenatal visit.
Those pregnant in their first trimester. Those looking to get pregnant.
Do not urinate 1-2 hours prior to submitting specimen.
If you have tested positive for Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea, we will automatically provide you with STD counselling and a Doctor’s prescription to a pharmacy of your choice for you to get STD treatment, free of charge. This service is the starting point for you receiving your STI treatment. Please note you will have to pay for the medication at the pharmacy.
We can only offer treatment prescriptions in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
CBC with Differential/Platelet Count - TC - 6399
ABO Grouping and Rho(D) Typing - TC - 7788
Hepatitis B Surface Antibody, Qualitative - TC - 499
Hepatits B Surface Antigen - TC - 498
Syphilis Test (RPR) - TC - 799
Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) Immunity Profile - TC - 5259
HIV Testing (Fourth Generation) - TC - 91431
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea by NAA(urine) - TC - 11363
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider.
- To be able to use our service you must abide by our Refund Policy.
- Refunds are only permitted prior to submission of specimens for testing.
- You may request to cancel your lab order within seven (7) days of the date of purchase to receive a refund.
- Your refund will be reduced by $15 to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request to charge and refund your credit card.
- No refunds are given after seven (7) days.
- However, a credit can be issued to your account, less the $15 fee, and can be used towards your next order.
- After visiting the lab and having your blood drawn, no refund can be made.
- If for any reason Personalabs is unable to process your specimen, you will receive a full (100%) refund for the test(s) not performed.
- Lab orders are only valid for up to six (6) months from the purchase date at which point any unused lab orders are purged from our system. If you wish to reinstated your lab order, you will be charged a $15 fee to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request.
- Discount Codes are not redeemable and only one may be used for each purchase.
- Adjustments, credits and/or refunds for discount codes not entered at the time of ordering will not be issued.
- To process your refund, you must first request via email by selecting “Send a Message” on the Contact Us tab section.
- Please provide your Order information and reason for the refund.
- Please allow 24 to 72 hours to process your claim.
- After we accept your refund request, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method originally used to place the order (Debit Card, Credit Card, HSA or PayPal).
- The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus $15 of your original charge to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request to charge and refund your credit card.
- You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to reflect in your account.
|Normal||Normal||Calcium regulation system functioning OK|
|Low||High||PTH is responding correctly; may run other tests to check for other causes of hypocalcemia|
|Low||Normal or Low||PTH not responding correctly; probably have hypoparathyroidism|
|High||High||Parathyroid gland producing too much PTH; may do imaging studies to check for hyperparathyroidism|
|High||Low||PTH is responding correctly; may run other tests to check for non-parathyroid-related causes of elevated calcium|