Adding To Cart
Item already existing in cart. View Cart
This category is designed specifically for our male customers. When was the last time you had a check-up? Did your doctor order you to get blood work done? Surprisingly, blood testing is not a mandatory part of a routine exam. Sure, you get your blood pressure taken, you step on a scale to have your weight and height noted and the doctor evaluates you in places you’d rather him/her not- all in the name of a physical. What about what’s going on inside of you? How can you manage something you can’t measure? Here is where Personalabs comes in!
Personalabs offers direct to consumer laboratory testing at a fraction of the cost. That’s right, you can order the blood tests you want at a price you can afford! No more waiting for your doctor to make the decision. With Personalabs, you take your health and well-being into your own hands.
Not sure which blood test to get? No worries… Below is a list of some of the most important blood tests available for men to get started.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) - Screens for various conditions or diseases that affect blood cells. (i.e. anemia, bleeding disorder, cancer or inflammation)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) -14 specific tests that provide an overview of the functioning status of our vital organs and bodily fluids.
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP) - Identifies inflammation in the body, as well as evaluate response to treatment for an inflammatory disorder
- Lipid Panel - Measure total cholesterol, triglyceride levels and HDL and LDL cholesterol to help identify risk for heart disease.
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) - Detects the presence of the PSA protein produced by the prostate and determines the relative risk of prostate cancer in individual men.
- Thyroid - Evaluates abnormal binding protein disorders and thyroid function.
Personalabs also offers specially designed panels such as the Complete Muscle Profile, Male Ultimate Anti-Aging Profile, Comprehensive Sexual Health and Wellness, Comprehensive Erectile Dysfunction Profile and more.
Not what you were looking for? Use our search bar at the top of the page to find the test you need. Customer care specialists are standing by for assistance. Use our friendly chat function below or call the office (1-888-GET-LABS) today!