The Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) is a group of 14 specific tests designed to provide an overview of the functioning status of our vital organs and bodily fluids. It evaluates the status of your kidneys, liver, and electrolyte and acid/base balance, as well as of your blood sugar and blood proteins.
Doctors generally recommend that a CMP Panel be included as part of one's annual health checkup in order to keep tabs on one’s overall health and any red flags that could indicate a new or developing health condition.
The Personalabs CMP test report you will receive once your test is completed will show both the normal "reference range" for biomarkers tested, such as blood sugar levels, protein levels, electrolyte levels, blood urea nitrogen (BUN), creatinine, bilirubin, calcium, chloride, potassium, sodium, and how your test results compare to the recommended normal levels.
Abnormal test results could be caused by medications you were taking at the time of the test, whether you ate or drank before the test, and whether you exercised before the test.
If your test results show abnormal biomarker levels, you may want to get tested again to verify whether there is reason for concern or not.
Routine checkup; Anyone currently taking medications that may affect their liver or kidneys.
Fasting is required 12 hours prior to giving blood sample.
Alanine aminotransferase (ALT/SGPT) - TC - 823
Albumin:globulin (A:G) ratio - TC - 39484
Albumin, serum - TC - 223
Alkaline phosphatase, serum - TC - 234
Aspartate aminotransferase (AST/SGOT) - TC - 822
Bilirubin, total - TC - 287
BUN - TC - 294
Creatinine ratio - TC - 375
Calcium, serum - TC - 303
Carbon dioxide, total - TC - 310
Chloride, serum - TC - 330
Creatinine, serum - TC - 375
eGFR calculation - TC - 100768
Globulin, total - TC - 30740
Glucose, serum - TC - 483
Potassium, serum - TC - 733
Protein, total, serum - TC - 754
Sodium serum - TC - 836
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider.
- To be able to use our service you must abide by our Refund Policy.
- Refunds are only permitted prior to submission of specimens for testing.
- You may request to cancel your lab order within seven (7) days of the date of purchase to receive a refund.
- Your refund will be reduced by $15 to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request to charge and refund your credit card.
- No refunds are given after seven (7) days.
- However, a credit can be issued to your account, less the $15 fee, and can be used towards your next order.
- After visiting the lab and having your blood drawn, no refund can be made.
- If for any reason Personalabs is unable to process your specimen, you will receive a full (100%) refund for the test(s) not performed.
- Lab orders are only valid for up to six (6) months from the purchase date at which point any unused lab orders are purged from our system. If you wish to reinstated your lab order, you will be charged a $15 fee to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request.
- Discount Codes are not redeemable and only one may be used for each purchase.
- Adjustments, credits and/or refunds for discount codes not entered at the time of ordering will not be issued.
- To process your refund, you must first request via email by selecting “Send a Message” on the Contact Us tab section.
- Please provide your Order information and reason for the refund.
- Please allow 24 to 72 hours to process your claim.
- After we accept your refund request, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method originally used to place the order (Debit Card, Credit Card, HSA or PayPal).
- The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus $15 of your original charge to cover the cost of the doctor's order as well as the cost of processing your request to charge and refund your credit card.
- You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to reflect in your account.
How it works
- Select Order a Test
Choose from over 390
- Print Doctor's Order
Doctor's Order Included
With All Orders
- Visit a Lab Today
Same day testing at 2,300 locations
- Get Your Results Online
in as little as 2-4 days in most cases